Monday, August 22, 2005

Ayubowan, Hello, Namaste, Buenos Dias, Bon Jour and wahtever else you prefer

Hello all,

So, the komiya (me) has decided on this wonderful phenomenon (did I get it right?) known as blogging. This will be a multi-tasking posting dealing with politics (Hooray) with my two cents worth, advice for the needy (at your own risk of course, please await terms & conditions) and whatever else comes to mind. All in all, it looks like its going to be a lot of work.

Anyhow... I am a student from S. Thomas' College, Mount Lavinia (not from any 'branch school' ok?) who went to Penn State for my bachelors in Global and Strategic Management. Owing to the intense boredom because of too much time on hand, I tagged on an Economics Minor as well. Sigh.

Now, I am employed in a field completely unrelated to my degree... however, it does seem promising... balamukoo (we shall see).

My proclivities and activities in school and uni will come to light in the near future... but for now, this will be the lowdown. See, work is about to start and I can't get fired in the second week no? Must wait at least for the third week right?

Meeta obage senehebara wana ma (Yours sincerely... i think thats the meaning)
komisiripala

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Scourge (Skûrj) said...

Ah! Komiya...good to have a comment and see you are doing well for yourself. BTW, I had to edit my initial from that comment, hope you don't mind. Also, once you have a few more posts rolling out and activate your RSS feed, I'll hook the feed up to Kottu, our SRI LANKAN BLOG LISTING.

Till then,
Ciao,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home