Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Then they came for me...

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

- Pastor Martin Niemoller

6 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please respect other people's right to comment on your writings. That is democracy.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Komisiripala: Here you will find out a way to deal with these junk comments on blogger.

Spam is a nasty thing.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Komisiripala said...

Dulan,

thank you very much for that tip on blocking spam. It was really starting to annoy me.

And Anonymous... I welcome any and all comments except spam. If ever anyone sees another comment deleted, it was spam.

komi

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - credit to Ian for that.

:)

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn - I messed that last one up.

Ian can be found here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home